- How To Unhide Apps On iPhone
- How Do Unhide Apps On iPhone With App library/Spotlight Search?
- Unhide Apps On iPhone Using The AppStore
- How To Unhide Your Apps On iPhone XR
Suppose you want to know how to unhide apps on your iPhone. In this article, I want to share details about how to unhide apps on your iPhone and how to retrieve deleted apps. Mostly, people don’t know about this new feature. When you hide apps it is impossible to receive updates on your phones. That’s why people are searching for ways on google to unhide apps.
How To Unhide Apps On iPhone
It is not so difficult to find and unhide apps, you can use spotlight search, and find them in your phone app Library.
How Do Unhide Apps On iPhone With App library/Spotlight Search?
App library is a function in your phone where you can find all apps, you can also search your hidden apps. Please follow these instructions if you don’t know how to use the spotlight feature.
- Firstly, Start by opening your iPhone and then swipe from right to left.
- You can see the spotlight search bar at the top of the screen.
- Now type the application name that you want to unhide.
- And then the application will appear in the applications section.
Unhide Apps On iPhone Using The AppStore
We can find apps in AppStore because AppStore is not only for making purchases. Do you know how to find apps in the app store on iOS 15? In the AppStore, you can hide your purchased and downloaded apps. You can unhide your hidden apps with this method.
- Open your Appstore on your mobile phone.
- Tap on option TODAY.
- Tap on the profile picture and then write down your Apple ID and your passcode.
- Now scroll down and tap on option HIDDEN PURCHASES.
- Here you can find all your hidden apps and you can unhide all.
How To Unhide Your Apps On iPhone XR
- At the start sign in with your Apple ID.
- Then scroll to Hidden Items
- Click on the Manage option.
- Search for the app that you want to unhide on your phone.
- And at the end of this method Click Unhide, and then tap on the Done option.
In this article, we discussed how to unhide apps, and recover apps on your iPhone because mostly, people don’t know about these methods and they want to know about these methods. I hope these simple methods help you to recover your hidden apps. The spotlight search method is the easiest of all methods so try this first and then try any other method.
Question.1 How do I put my hidden apps back on my phone’s home screen?
You can follow these steps for your query and add your hidden app on your phone’s home screen.
- Long tab on the app’s icon and wait for a menu pop-up.
- Tap on the Add to Home Screen option from the context menu.
- And then you can see the app will appear on your home screen.
Question.2 How can I unhide applications on my iPhone?
- You just tap on your profile image.
- And then tap on your Apple ID and write down your apple ID and enter your unique password.
- Scroll down and then you will see an option to select Hidden Purchases now tap on this option.
- Now you can unhide your apps that are hidden by chance or hidden by you on any iOS device.